- Enjoy a smoke free lifestyle
Not only does smoking cause lung and heart diseases but it also gives skin a dull appearance. Smoking decreases the flow of oxygenated blood to the capillaries on the epidermis of the skin. Thereby loosing the elasticity of the collagen fiber increasing the age by a notch.
- Go for skin protection
The rays of the sun has an ultraviolet radiation known as the UVA and the UVB that causes the breakdown of collagen and elastin causing skin damage. To protect yourself from the sun get SPF products with Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide othe Avobenzone / Parsol 1789. Use SPF 15 as part of your daily regimen before going out or better yet use a foundation with SPF15 like L’oreal Paris True Match with Titanium Dioxide.
For Ava it is important to cleanse after load of carbohydrate intake with hot water, kayenne pepper, maple syrup and lemon. Eat a lot antioxidants like fruits annd vgetables to get rid of the free radicals circulating the brain and drink a lot of water.
- Puffy eyes cure
Tanzie recommends Preparation H for puffy eyes. It has hydrocoritisone that reduces the inflammation. Keeping a supine position with head elevated will prevent the puffiness from occuring or use freezed spoon over the eyes after waking up. Less salt fo fluid retention.
For events use waterproof mascara with fiber free ingredients.
- Indulge with Homemade Spa
Tinzie combines a tea tree oil, avocado and rosemarie for a facial mask.
“The key to soft skin is exfoliation. Anything abrasive like scrub will get rid of of the dead cells. Use natural hypoallergenic ingredients and stay away from formaldehyde.”
- Skin care over make up
Always remove make up, cleanse face and moisturize before sleeping.
I made my own version of Christian Dior’s make up from their Haute Couture Autumn Winter 2016-17 Runway. The look focuses on the details on the lower lid of the eyes. To create that look I use Eye Am Here To Stay 24th Gel Eyeliner from Happy Skin. With this gel eyeliner I can evenly draw the pattern and create an intense look into the lower lid of the eyes.
- Titanium Dioxide – provides sunscreen protection
- Tocopheryl Acetate – gives Vitamin E for prevention of fine lines and wrinkles in the eyes
- A combination of Iron Oxide CI77489 and Ultramarine CI77003 – for it’s black pigmentation
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil) the ingredient that makes it glide smoothly, without irritating the lashline and stays longer
- Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract – aromatic herb
- Emolients (Isododecane, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Propanidiol
- Silicone ( Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica
- Beeswax and Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellila wax)
- Polyethylene – binding component
- Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Microcrystalline Wax
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Silicone Dioxide – absorbing agent
- BHT Butylated Hydroxy Tolerance
- Ceramide 3 – retains water
- Propylene Carbonate
- 1,2 Hexanediol – reduces friction by retaining moisture
- Phenoxyethanol – aromatic alcohol that preserves the cosmetics
Isabel Cortez cosplaying Harley Quinn