Ashley and her friend is linked to the roller coaster ride and their in line for their final destination. They both love tanning but since they can’t go to the beach since it’s raining they decided to tan at the PUVA room. Ashley did not throw her drink and brought it to the tanning room. She turned on the music on top of the shelve. Little did she know, the drink will spill on the electric box connected to the PUVA and the shelve will trap them. Ashley and her friend got burned from tanning with PUVA and died.